This site is based on the premise of freedom of speech and freedom of religion. Because it is an open and public page, not all of the opinions here are necessarily the opinions of site moderators, administrators, or domain owners.
The term www.gracechurchexposed.org or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Any personally identifying information you submit to this site including but not limited to: feedback, comments or email messages may be used to contact you.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Any comment submitted is owned by the person who submitted the comment. Any liability for a comment is the responsibility of the person who submitted the comment.
- By submitting a comment to this site you allow us any rights needed to display your comment. We may choose not to publish or remove any comment from this site for any reason at our discretion without notice.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
If you want to take further steps to protect your privacy while interacting on this blog you can look into using VPN’s or other privacy protection software such as Tor.
To comment, please select a name or “handle” under which your comments will appear. Please note: this does NOT have to be your real name, or have any part of your real name in it. It is just a way for people to clearly identify a comment with a particular author as opposed to having every comment look like it came from the same “anonymous” user. (We typically discourage people from posting under their full names, as that will leave them “google-able” indefinitely.) But it DOES have to be a name of some sort.
You also need to give an email address, but it doesn’t have to be your real one by any means. However, if we have issues with one of your comments and can’t post it for some reason, this is the only way for us to follow up with you.
At this point, comments will not be posted until they are approved by a moderator. This may take a little while. Please be patient with us.
No posts will be approved if it includes last names. However we will accept first names, first names with a last initial, or simply initials. If a post does not meet this requirement, we will edit the names to comply.
If we have any other issue with your post we will contact you at the email address you have provided in an attempt to resolve it to everyone’s satisfaction.